- FOR MEN'S: Classic Orthotic Slipper/Slip-On Casual Shoes/Cowhide Orthotic Slipper/Lace Up Loafer Shoes
- FOR WOMEN'S: Classic Orthotic Slipper/Slip-On Orthotic Walking Shoes/Adjustable Leather Orthotic Sandals/Adjustable Clasp Flip Flops Sandals/Fashion Adjustable Orthotic Sandals/Orthotic Flip Flops
- Carbon Fiber Protective Insoles
- NOTE: Some products have been sold out, please refer to the official website page for specific details, and always pay attention to our new arrivals.
What styles of shoes or products does GECKOMAN have?
How to choose GECKOMAN's shoe size?
- CECKOMAN 'S SHOE SIZE:
- FOR MEN'S: 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14
- FOR WOMEN'S: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- We guess that you may ask how to measure your feet for a perfect fit, if you want to know more detail, click the botton below.
What material are GECKOMAN shoes made of?
For Men and Women：These canvas shoes are fashioned with a casual fabric upper with fray details, offer a sleek, modern silhouette and foldable design.
For Men's Slipper: High-quality cowhide with fine texture, creating durable shoe body. Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support that prevents the foot from rolling inwards, improving foot and body alignment and providing unsurpassed comfort.
How do you determine how much arch support you need?
How do you know if you have flat feet? You can take a napkin and spread it on the floor, and step on the paper towel with the soles of your feet covered with water. The picture on the left will appear for normal feet, and the picture on the right will appear if you have flat feet.
What are the functions of GECKOMAN shoes？
If you have these foot problems, you are supposed to choose Geckoman's shoes to help you relive your pain to make you comfort.
Common foot issues:
- Flat Feet
- Knee Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Arch Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- High Arch
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Tendonitis
How to clean GECKOMAN's shoes?
- Soak the shoes with warm water, it doesn't take a long time. Put a little vinegar in it if possible (white vinegar is best).
- Brush the shoes with pure white toothpaste, and then rinse them with clean water. It is best to use a soft brush.
- Be sure to rinse, especially when washing shoes with detergent, it is best way to soak them in clean water for a period of time after brushing.
- Wrap the shoes with toilet paper and put it in a cool and ventilated place to dry.
- 1.If the shoes are not worn for a long time, after washing them, they can be packed in storage bags to reduce oxidation.
- 2. Don't wear it on rainy days, it is easy to open the glue, if it is not very dirty, try to wash as little as possible.
Ask us anything!